Thursday, August 13, 2009

Midway

Hello once again I have decided to use the title 'midway' as it is very appropriate.

Exams. Exams Exams. Have just crashed through 4 of them. Have got 3 to go. Well, I should have posted in the middle of Bio just to make it REALLY Midway HAHAHAHAHAA.

Speaking of Bio. It was alright, as in it was not as gay as I had anticipated. Those who saw me this morning would know I was practically shatting myself because of the sheer amount of crap we had to know and recall. I think I spent more time in a frenzied whirlwind saying, "Oh crap, blah blah blah" than actually looking at the stuff. But anyway in the end it was tolerable.

Going back to MAths. It was hard, period. I was flipping through the pages just to see if there were any easy pickup mark questions to do (there were hardly any). But what was fun was how we were playing scissors paper rock while they were collecting the papers. Haha.

And then there was English before that. Paper 1 was alright, I suppose. Then came Paper 2. Questions were reasonable...until I mental blanked throughout the exam. Such was the case that Module A's essay needed a bit of...abridging. But then again that was P and P. I like Citizen Kane more, but thats just me.

And something else that is also as konstant as k (that is the k you meets in maths, chem, etc. that just means any arbitrary constant), is of course people dwelling. As some of you would know I would zoom out of the hall like there's no tomorrow, and for good reason too.

Enough for today! Good luck everyone for (the rest of) your exams.

4 comments:

  1. I think I might start zooming out too. I'd rather wait til we get our exams back before finding out I didn't answer the essay question -_-'

    Good luck with studying/exams =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exams are fun. When they don't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alternatively, run out screaming just to unnerve the unstable people =P

    exams...eh, one more week then fun! :D

    ReplyDelete