Wednesday, July 01, 2009

BRRRR!

Hey check this out:






I LOVE this ad. So funny, one of those ads which you don't mind if it comes up a million times during an ad break.

Anyway: more childhood misconceptions

  • That driving was quite easy. Not saying easy as 123, but that it a skill that can be mastered without too much hassle.

I found out that was not really the case.

Don't know how those kids in America who get busted for driving unlicenced can say that they learnt it off some racing game. For me at least, racing games like Need for Speed or whatever do not really give an accurate feel. But maybe that's just me.

Haha anyway methinks the mere sight of L's on a car automatically makes other cars around either avoid it or stop to let it pass.

Speaking of cars...

In light of the recent OZCAR thing, this cartoon says it all. For those not in the know about this, it's just that Turnbull claimed that Rudd and the Treasurer gave overly preferential treatment in terms of loans and stuff to some car dealer who happened to be a homie of the PM, and that he had an email to prove it. Turns out the email was fake. (Correct me if I am wrong)




















The pistol says "email" and the dead cat "My brilliant hubris". Mr. Turnbull, if you were going to try to get Rudd at least make sure your evidence is accurate instead of letting it blow up in your face in your haste to topple your opponent.

That's enough from me today.

Oh, and another thing, do you people reckon this blog is boring or irrelevant? Because if so, then I can keep my mumblings to myself and post some other stuff that is perhaps more relevant to us young adults. Haha

4 comments:

  1. I love that Brr ad too!
    Except half the time im too embarrased to admit it.
    as well as the fact that i always try to imitate the black guy.

    Ive just shamed myself in bid of talking how ive tried to hide my shame.

    And yes. "easy as 123" is soo overated.
    i still use my fingers to count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ALAN.
    it's NOT BORING!!! i was just playing with you - you girl :P

    your blogs are awesome okay?
    keep it up.
    love the BRR commercial hehe

    see you tomorrow =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I get it now.

    Word Verif was "forse". I will forse you to do things! May the Forse be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, the brrrr add. its so lol xD. even more when you do it so chris-au-style energetically=P

    driving- heh.....don't worry, 5 hours max and you should be able to drive main roads- 20 and you would've mastered everything :D

    just remember, its not like mario kart- if u screw up, a little clound thing will NOT fish you out. nor will hitting boxes give you shells =P

    ReplyDelete