Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Welcome back to the Mysterious Stranger's Enclave xD <- right that sounded really stupid.

Okay the title doesn't really suit the post. I simply got it off Lord of the Rings, when Denethor goes crazy when Minas Tirith is getting besieged.

Anyway enough digressing.

About to-day...

English free-U yes a 'whatever-it's-called-technique' of 3U. Hay Topher thanks for crashing our class, just like old times with Lost in Translation. "Mr. Harris...Herp prease" (replace r with l) Haha xD. Our 3U class is really just the same except with a slightly different set of who's who in the zoo, including how not much gets done haha.

Now: 2u eng: Prince Aryan where were you today? You were breathlessly awaited and then you didn't turn up!!

Anywho the highlight of the day was bio. Bialy showed us all these videos and stuff AND this dementia or alzheimer's thing.

Yeah there was this thing where you say "silk" five times and then the thing asks "hwat do cows drink?"

GRAAGH!! I said pretty loudly during the moment of silence "uhh MILK" I was such an idiot HAHA I bet you'll love that Krissybubbles after I counter-slapped you on the bus xD.

What a funderfully queer post to-day.

TO THE BRIDGE AT KHAZAD-DUM!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your breathlessness is an honour xD I was of the sicknessness. Let me demonstrate: SNEEZE x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000. hehehe.

    LOL.... don't cows drink milk?!... i'm sure some of them do *shifty eye movemento*.. i'm SO CONFUSED awaaaaa.. I think this is my lack of agricultural education..

    'TILL TOMORROW OH MYSTERIOUS STRANGER. 'TILL TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is, in an American accent: "Would you like some water?"

    That is the only way. I know how you feel with that sickness, Aryan. It's been 4 years to the day since Weathertop, and it's never really healed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on a sugar high Aladdin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. also Alan.
    YOU are a bus driver.
    what is the bus drivers name? xD

    I guess that concludes negotiations lololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. was Herp prease meant to be like herpes =O

    ReplyDelete