Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hello!

Guten tag,


The News on the March sequence I was referring to. Legendary, just like Xanadu hahas.

Anyhow, onto other things.

S"k"ool today was usual, meaning nothing was extraordinary. (Yes I deliberately spelt it wrong, being the extremely mysterious stranger that I am xD.) Unlike Monday when I joined HTL and Tim's Eco class with the one and only Dunkerly.

He is absolutely funny, was funny in Year 8 (incidentally, when this blog came into existence) and is still. Like once when he made up a "game" called Slaves just so he could rope in some poor souls into getting some textbooks for him.

AND his Australia maps. See below:











Yeah my Paint skillz kinda suck (yes again deliberately wrong, so it's not an accident...it's an 'on-purpose' HO HO HO). Actually the term 'on-purpose' isn't a mysterious invention of mine, its actually from Judge Judy which I happened to channel-surf to once upon a time.

BUT...notice the lack of Tasmania, and this isn't an any accident, it's on purpose, because his comments give little room for anything otherwise. In fact said comments give little room for any other state but NSW.

And there was the cane toad video. Yes those who do Bio will know of such an item. For those who don't its as the title suggests...about cane toads! Of particular interest is this bit where this guy in a van that's probably as old as the dinosaurs running over cane toads on the road. He was actually swerving to hit them, and there's all these little 'pop's when he gets one.

Yeah, so that's why I couldn't stop laughing in Bio when we saw it again.

AANYWAY my reminiscing must be boring you all.

Perhaps I will reminisce some other time.

What will happen next, on the Mysterious Stranger's Enclave?...Find out after the break.

Note: Break may not actually refer to a 5 minute bunch of ads that are really just two or three repeated again and again and again...

8 comments:

  1. no one cares about poor little Tasmania x) I never had Dunkerly as a teacher, and it seems reegretful that I'll leave Ruse without ever experiencing his sarcasm first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alan, what's up!

    BLAH! WELCOME TO MY SHOP, MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT
    first u sit in the jap class
    now ur in eco.

    xD
    STOP STALKING CLASSES IN UR FREES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE WITH MAWSON. SPEND YOUR FREES DOING SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE!

    The cane toad video was hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, dunkerly xD he reminds me of House...cynicism ftw xD

    hahaha, bio- you think flannagan will for for the name swap thing? =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey man!

    I watched Return of the King extended edition last night hahas. I did not expect it to be THAT extended, and yes it was quite good.

    FLEE. FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Mysterious Stranger. I believe you need a SHOUTbox in order for us to SHOUT at you xD

    ReplyDelete