Monday, June 22, 2009

Midway

Alright I have decided to break my self-imposed exile from blogger-ism.

There is nothing to say about exams except that Bio and 3-poonit were both quite ridiculously ridiculous.

Which brings me to a point.

Why do some people dwell on exams gone by so much. e.g. straight after a bio exam people would go on and on about what they did or did not do.

Uhh, slight problem...it's already happened!! Maybe some remarks are alright. But when it starts messing with your mind's wellbeing (sorry I don't know the word right now, but in canto it's sum ching "heart (something)") then maybe its not alright.

OH NO!!! 3 poonit mathematics tomorrow. THAT means that afterwards half the grade is going to be super-dwelling on it and drawing in the air outside the exam room (to show their homies how they drew some graf or whatever). HAHAHA.

Sorry, sometimes I am so stupid.

Good luck everyone for your remaining exams. Don't get too stressed out (alright that might seem easier said than done). Because in the grande scheme of things there are much more important things.

GOODBYE

Sorry for the hard-to-understandness of this post. I did a sort of stream of consciousness thing, as Bal told us to do last year (those in my 3U last year can relate to this).

Comment pls!!

7 comments:

  1. lols, you have time to blog in exam week? [conversely, i have time to read it? hmm...]

    gluck with the 3-femalesheep tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALAN =D

    3UNIT MATHS - ima so screwed :(
    you said you'd teach me maths!? you've only nuggeted my pencil case a couple of billion times and slapped my face a couple million times more! (slight exaggeration but not totally inaccurate)

    3U english - how'd you go hmmm? i heard bio was really hard, how nobody had time for the theory bit cos they spent all the time on the research assignment haha (i'm rebelling agnst your blog haha)

    okay. enough breaktime
    slap you tomolozz

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for 3u maths tomorrow! =)

    heh I'm probably one of the guilty people who dwell on exams afterwards. But I usually get over it pretty fast, because I realise that I'll feel bad if it turns out that I completely screwed a question according to what other people say. I just like to relive my post-exam stress by ranting though^^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ALAN
    FARRRRR
    DID YOU DO THAT MOTION QUESTION? -gesticulates wildly-
    IT WAS LIKE THIS AND THEN THAT

    WOW IT WAS SO HARD HOW DID YOU SOLVE IT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "gesticulates wildly"


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mysterious Stranger23 June 2009 at 2:59 pm

    Hey Bubbles you could've asked me stuff, but I guess you were too busy in your little world.

    ReplyDelete