Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upcoming exams

Hey!

Before I begin, might I wish everyone all the best for their upcoming exams. Remember not to get to stressed out (alright that might seem unrealistic)

NOW!!

Check the date NOW!

If the date on which you are reading this post is before 26 June 2009 and you are in year 12 at Ruse, close this window/tab NOW NOW NOW! You are clearly pro-crap-stinating xD. Seriously.

If not read on.

One of Stephen Chau/Chow's best movies. Fight back to school 2 (逃學威龍 2). Here's a bit below (for non-cantos the subtitles are just as good).




Pretty much what happens is that a police officer in the Hong Kong equivalent of SWAT, gets fully demoted to traffic duty and rage quits. But then he discovers a terrorist plot to blow up a school and he goes undercover with his homies from the previous movie to foil their plot.

Now hopefully I don't give too much away. I recommend you watch the movie. SO extremely funny!

Remember! No more procrastination during this period!!! xD


Good luck everyone.


AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

8 comments:

  1. yo, Miss MS. ;D

    gl for ur exams as well. and stop blogging. blog ur eng essay or something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK FUCK FUCK EXAMS!

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...
    I'm procrastinating eh?
    >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  4. this entry makes me feel bad about myself xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. this entry makes me feel bad about myself xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. argh double post! sorry ><"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen most of Stephen Chow's movies.

    They're so bak chi but quite hilarious

    ReplyDelete