Saturday, June 06, 2009

K is for Konstant

Hello again,

Click on this link.

From Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, when Aragorn, Gimli and Lego-less (Legolas) chase the Uruk Hai. Around 30 seconds into the thing the music gets very iconically Lord of the Ring-sy. At least that's what I think.

So, the title of the post. K is for konstant. That's right, spelled with a k. Some of you may have heard me say that in and out of class. Very true XD especially for those who do chem. Hahas.

On Tuesday the astronaut guy came to visit. His presentation was really interesting and worthwhile listening to. But some people from Ruse asked really awkward questions (having said that, not all were).

Then yesterday was musical. Yes, long awaited and it was pretty decent. Most of the leads performed very well. But Act III was super short AND someone kept hitting their mike, making this really loud DOOF every now and then.

Anyway

One day I was doing nothing and some memories of the distant past crossed my mind.

SITUATION: The after-school care centre that primary schools have. It's those places that let you just play and muck around until your parents pick you up.

So I wanted to watch TV with another like-aged child. And I pick up "Dr. Doolittle".

Quoth I, the Mysterious Stranger: Hey let's watch this (or words to that effect).

Quoth the youngling: Let's not.

MS: H-why?

Kid: Because it's too hilarious.

And then I thought ????? Isn't hilarious a reason why you watch something?

When I became more familiar with words such as hilarious I thought the incident was very....HILARIOUS HAHAHAAA.

I don't know, but when you were a little kid did you have second thoughts about something you know is definitely true just because someone else thinks otherwise?

OK that just didn't make sense.

Enough from me now. Perhaps I will reminisce in a later post.

P.S. Hey Bubbles do you like your pencil pencil pencil pencil pencil pencil case disappearing every now and then HAAHAA.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man,

    Nice musics haha. I think Shore slipped a few seconds of the Rohan leitmotif (or whatever it's called) in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the astronaut :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALAN. *glare*

    yiiii hol farn ar lei >=(

    mysterious preasee. XD

    ReplyDelete